Register below with your FedEx Freight box account number for your chance to win. You can earn additional entries every time you ship using the freight box with FedEx Freight® Priority or FedEx Freight® Economy.*
There will be 30 ($1,000) monthly prize winners (10 per month) in three separate drawings. Entries will carry over each month, so any previous entries will count toward the next drawing — and entries aren’t limited. Every time you ship with the FedEx Freight box, you increase your chances to win.
FedEx Freight box Priority shipments: Earn 2 additional entries
FedEx Freight box Economy shipments: Earn 1 additional entry
What is the FedEx Freight box?
The FedEx Freight box provides predictable, flat-rate** shipping, which removes the need for freight classification and makes it easier for you to send shipments under 1,200 lbs.***
- The freight box offers 360-degree protection for LTL shipments, ensuring they arrive safe and on time.
- The freight box comes in two sizes, giving you more flexible options to ship LTL the way you need:
- Standard freight box: 48” x 40” x 38” requires a regular pallet.
- Smaller freight box: 48” x 40” x 28” has an integrated pallet.
- The freight box shipping materials are provided at no extra charge. Once you’ve signed up for freight box rates, please contact your FedEx account executive to order boxes.
- All freight box priority shipments are covered by a no-fee money-back guarantee.****
- A.M. Delivery and Close of Business Delivery are also available for more guaranteed time-definite delivery options.
- Hazardous materials are prohibited.
For more information about how to sign up for the FedEx Freight box and/or the freight box rates, go to fedex.com/freightbox.
* NO PURCHASE/SHIPMENT NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. FedEx Freight® Box Sweepstakes is sponsored by FedEx Corporate Services, Inc. Open to businesses that are lawfully registered and operated in the United Sates and have a FedEx Freight box account in good standing at the time of the prize drawings. The business owners or authorized employees who enter on behalf of the business must be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Limit one (1) registration entry per participant, but no limit to the number of additional shipping or mail-in entries per participant each month. Begins 10:00 a.m. ET on 4/3/17 and ends 5:00 p.m. ET on 6/30/17. For Official Rules, visit fedex.com/freightboxsweeps.
** Flat rates based on zone pricing. Find rates and zone information at fedex.com/freightbox.
*** Rates are subject to the general rate increase (GRI) and all accessorial charges in the FedEx Freight 100 Rules Tariff will apply. Exception: Item 404 (absolute minimum charge) will not apply as the FedEx. Freight box is not discountable. Pricing is subject to the standard FedEx Freight 100 fuel surcharge. Use of the FedEx Freight box will supersede any negotiated pricing. Max liability is $7.50 per lb. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico are not covered by FedEx Freight box rates. Hazardous materials and ORM-D are prohibited. Maximum weight allowed for each freight box is 1,200 lbs.
**** Applies to FXF Box rate customers and is subject to terms and conditions in the FXF 100 rules tariff.